Theme Playground: WP Podcast #4
The WordPress Weekly isn’t the only podcast about WordPress around. Just recently, Ryan Imel from the Theme Playground started his ownWordPress Podcast.
Today Ryan has released episode number 4, which turns out to be a pretty great episode. They have discussed the following points on the air with Derek Fernholz .
- bbPress announces TalkPress and begins a move toward a commercial forum
- Fighting the Diggbar with WordPress: No Diggbar and Block Diggbar (Plugins)
- WordPress HelpCenter, from Alex King and Crowd Favorite
- Matt Mullenweg announces Wiley looking for more WordPress book authors
- Unused WordPress 2.7 Dashboard design concepts
- WP.Mu, a WPMU installation service
- Ryan’s pick: WPAudioPlayer, Plugin
- Derek’s pick: P2, theme from Automattic